In striving to be the best flea market around, the 49 Flea Market is pleased to offer credit card services for the convenience of our dealers and their customer. We understand that some vendors will have the ability to process their own credit cards and encourage them to do so. For those that aren't able to process their own credit card purchases, you will now have the option of taking customer credit cards for purchases under the following terms:
1. We accept ALL major credit cards.
2. When a customer wishes to pay with a card, you have 3 options:
a. Accompany the customer to the office with the item OR
b. Have the customer bring the item to the office with the following information written down: TOTAL AMOUNT DUE, BOOTH # and
DEALER’S INITIALS. (The 49 Flea Market will not be responsible for customers leaving the building without paying) OR
c. Bring or send ticket to office with the following information written down: TOTAL AMOUNT DUE, BOOTH # and DEALER’S
3. The office will keep a permanent record of all credit card purchases made. Vendors will not get a copy of the receipt.
4. All monies will be distributed Sunday afternoon in either cash depending on availability) or a 49 Flea Market check, less the 5%
5. If you choose to take credit cards, we will provide you with a credit card logo sign for display at your booth.
6. We cannot accept credit cards for cash. We do, however, have an ATM on site now. We hope this will be a welcome service to
increase your sales.
Please feel free to let us know if there are any questions or suggestions you might have.